Who Can Win?
This Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority. Notwithstanding the preceding, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Organizers, (including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies), their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest or any other party directly linked to the holding of this Contest (the “Excluded Individuals”). This Contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes: father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, legal or common-law spouse and individuals with whom such employees, agents and representatives reside.
Get Your Prizes
As prizing is not always ready for pick up the instant you win, please wait for the on air personality or our receptionist to contact you before coming to the station to claim your prize. We are located at #20 -11151 Horseshoe Way, Richmond. We’re open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (Closed on Weekends & Holidays). If for some reason you are unable make it to the station in person, there are several other options for picking up your prize:
1. You can arrange for a courier to pick up your prizing, at your own cost. (Just email or call reception) You will then have to fax or email your info *follow step 3 for instructions
2. Send a friend/family member to pick up on your half. If you would like to use this option please send them with a signed letter stating that you are allowing them to pick up on your behalf, along with a photocopy of your ID.
3. We can mail out your prize. This is not something we recommend as items can get lost in transit, but are willing to make exceptions if this is the easiest way for you to receive your prize. *Before we can mail out prizing, we will need you to send us with the following information:
1. Full mailing address with post code
2. Scan or fax over a copy of a valid piece of Govt ID along,
3. Confirm in your reply that you understand the radio station will not be held responsible if the prize gets lost or stolen while in transit via Canada Post. NewCap Radio will also not offer another prize if this one goes missing
4. Email this information to: email@example.com
If you win a prize, you cannot win again for another 30 days.
One winner per household according to the above rules. Prizes must be accepted as awarded/described and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in full or in part for cash. All prizes have a 90 day expiry date (excluding concert tickets and movie passes). Concert tickets or movie passes must be picked up no later than one (1) day prior to the show date. It is the responsibility of the listener to pick up their prize before this date. If you pick up a prize after it has expired, NewCap Radio is not responsible for replacing it.
Pick Up at the Station:
· Address: 20-11151 Horseshoe Way, Richmond
· Reception #: 604-241-2100
· Office Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)