Picking Up Your Prize
Get Your Prize:
Prizing is not always ready for pick up the instant you win, please wait for our receptionist to contact you before coming to the station to claim your prize. We are located at #20 -11151 Horseshoe Way, Richmond. We’re open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed on Weekends & Holidays). Please call ahead for Friday’s before long weekend, hours are subject to change. If for some reason you are unable make it to the station in person, there are several other options for picking up your prize:
- You can arrange for a courier to pick up your prizing, at your own cost. You will then have to fax or email your info *follow step 3 for instructions
- Send a friend/family member to pick up on your half. If you would like to use this option please send them with a signed letter stating that you are allowing them to pick up on your behalf, along with a photocopy of your ID.
- We can mail out your prize. This is not something we recommend as items can get lost in transit, but are willing to make exceptions if this is the easiest way for you to receive your prize. *Before we can mail out prizing, we will need you to send us with the following information:
- Full mailing address with postal code
- Take a picture, scan or fax over a copy of valid piece of Government ID
- Confirmation in your reply that you understand the radio station will not be held responsible if the prize gets lost or stolen while in transit via Canada Post. Z95.3 will not offer another prize if this one goes missing
- Email this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you win a prize, you cannot win again for another 30 days
One winner per household according to our contest rules. Prizes must be accepted as awarded/described and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in full or in part for cash. All prizes have a 30 day expiry date from date available for pick up. Once you have received notification that your prize has arrived via email or phone call you have 30 days to pick up.
- Example: if you received notification on January 1st you will have until February 1st to pick up. After February 1st you have forfeited your prize.
Your prize will be forfeited if not picked up within the 30 days (this goes for dated ticketed events as well). It is the responsibility of the listener to pick up their prize before this date. If you pick up a prize after it has expired, Z95.3 is not responsible for replacing it.
Question about picking up your prize?
Pick Up at the Station:
· Address: 20-11151 Horseshoe Way, Richmond
· Reception #: 604-241-2100
· Office Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)